System rejestracji kandydatów do pracy w KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. oraz Spółek Grupy Kapitałowej KGHM.
Before filling in the application for the position, prepare scans of the following confirmation documents:
- Cover Letter
Scope of registration
- A candidate has 60 minutes to fill in the application form
- Potential communication with the candidates will take place via e-mails
- Due to inertia of the e-mail system the e-mails can be received not later than the next day, please consider this time when submitting applications
- Acceptable types of files are as follows: .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp
- An acceptable size of the files is max. 5 MB
Course of registration
- KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. and Spółki Grupy Kapitałowej carries out electronic registration of candidates for work, on the basis of submissions published on the following website https://rekrutacja.kghm.com
- Electronic registration of candidates covers the vacates reported by all divisions of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. and Spółki Grupy Kapitałowej
Validity of registration, security and data confidentiality
- Electronic registration of candidates is carried out via a system providing access to the candidates registrations form on https://rekrutacja.kghm.com
- In order to submit the application, the candidate should fill in the published electronic form, including necessary personal details and requirements for the position applied for.
- The e-recruitment system enables the candidate to submit his application for selected position in accordance with the publish list of job offers in KGHM Polska Miedź S.A and Spółek Grupy Kapitałowej
- The Internet registration is assumed valid if it was sent before the determined deadline, after the candidate entered all the necessary data, confirmed adequately to information sent by the system to the candidate.
- KGHM ZANAM S.A. is not responsible for lack of possibility to register, caused by failures of the Internet, overload and faults of servers, and other cases of that kind.
- The candidate is obliged to express consent to have his personal details included in the electronic form processed for recruitment purposes in KGHM ZANAM S.A., pursuant to the Act of 29.08.1997, on the protection of personal data. (Official Journal Dz. U. of 2016 r., item 922)
- We guarantee full secrecy for candidates sending their offers, and we reserve the right to contact only the selected candidates. Lack of information until the date determined in the job advertisement means that the offer was not accepted.
- The candidates, whose offers were accepted, will be informed separately about the date of the interview.
- The candidate, who passed the interview, can be entered into the Central Database of Candidates in KGHM ZANAM S.A., upon his consent.
- The Application is stored for 12 months in the Central Database of Candidates. Changes and amendments to the stored applications are implemented upon the candidate’s consent.
- Personal details collected during electronic recruitment of candidates are applied only for those purposes, and they are not made available to third parties.
- Communication with the Candidate via the https://rekrutacja.kghm.com portal is encoded with the SSL protocol, with a certificate issued by the trusted certification center.
- The electronic recruitment system in KGHM ZANAM S.A. guarantees security of candidates’ stored data according to the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Official Journal Dz. U. of 2016 r., item 922)
- The candidates’ attempts to access the server, attacks blocking the operation, breaking the barriers, capturing, theft or destruction of the registered candidates’ data are forbidden. Such actions result in disqualification of the candidate from participation in the recruitment process.
Feel free to join us.